
It's August, It's August, My birthday month is August. :) So glad its my b-day month... Can you tell. I must admit.... The older I get, the less excited I seem to be about my birthday. I no longer put a ad in the newspaper or send out reminder cards... I just let it happen. I guess thats how it goes as you get older, but with that being said... I'm still excited. I love my birthday. I love the attention it brings... Guess that means Im a glory hog... well.. perhaps.. but I guess I could always be worse..lol
We went to Memphis this past weekend. So much fun. I really do love going places... Especially with the kids. They get such a rush out of staying in a hotel. lol.. its fun to watch. Plus they are getting so big so dang fast. It seems as if Maddie aged 3 years this summer. I just cant believe it when I look at her. I wonder when it happened.
Other than that.. school started, started a new diet.. trying to keep on trucking on. Im feeling a little better about stuff, life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment