Friday, July 16, 2010

Bubble Bath Moments


Wow. What a amazing night. It's still overwhelming to me how God continues to take me out of my comfort zone and "nudge" me to do things I never drempt I would do. Tonight was the book signing for Bubble Bath Moments. In my mind I backed out of going atleast 5 times. LOL. I dont know what it is about me that is unable to take credit for something I have done, or swallow a compliment. I trembled as I walked through the doors only to find myself surrounded by wonderful ladies who made me feel at ease and part of a family. As I stood there, unsure of WHO would want MY autograph, I had the opportunity to meet wonderful REAL women who were touched by the stories written in this book. At that moment I was reminded that THAT is what is was all about. Not me, not being nervous... but having the opportunity to be a part of something encouraging. Be able to watch God touch the lives of others through what we had written. Women who felt just like us and lived each and every word of our testimony. Yes, even what I had written bursting with my all of my insecurites. God always has a way of putting us where he feels we need to be, whether we like it or not. It was truly a blessing and I'm so glad to be a part of it.

2 comments: