Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hello June. Nice to see you.

June 1. (Inhale, Exhale). Finally!!!!!!!!! If I wasn't so dang sick, I think I would be more excited..lol.. Nah, not that May is all that bad I suppose.. but there are so many memories that go along with May that I just rather not deal with. Along with the stresses of getting out of school, getting ready for dance recitals... I just wish sometimes we can skip right along to November and I can surround myself with all things good like turkey and dressing..Okay.. Okay.. Enough crazy talk.

Lets see. What has been going on...
Kids are doing good. Haley got a promotion with her job. We are very proud of her. Looks like she will not be going back to college again this semester.. but we are leaving that up to her to make her own decisions. She hasn't dissapointed us yet.. She is doing good working full time, paying her bills.. I can see her trying to leave the nest in the future, which kinda makes me sad to think about it. But .. Oh do I soo remember that age. 20 years old, wanting to be on your own, not having to answer to anyone.. lol. If I had only known then what I know now.

Morgan is out for the summer and is already bored to death. She didn't want to baby sit for me this summer even tho' I offered to pay her big bucks...lol.. But I suppose I wouldn't want to baby sit my sister and brother either. All day today I have heard, how bored she is, bored to death, its boring...lol. Live it up dear Morgan, live it up. You will miss these days.

Maddie and Reese started their new babysitter today. Gasp. If you know me, then you know how totally anal and obssesive I am when it comes to my kids. Even when they stay with Jennifer, whom I trust with my life, I call atleast a million times. I still dont know how I was able to drop them off without crying..lol Ashlyn, the babysitter, is a friend of a co-worker and I know she will take care of them and not make fun of me for calling.. lol.. at least to my face.

As for me, Im still trucking along. I went to church by myself this Sunday. It was nice yet, lonely. Why is it no-one comes to sit next to you on the pew if you are by yourself..?? LOL... I felt a little odd, but who cares. Anyway, It was a nice message about not worrying about what other people think and he brought up the question, "what do you reflect". It steps on your toes a little bit if you think about it. I still struggle day to day with looking over my shoulder and I pray that God will help me with this. I think I reflect good. I try to.. But I know that there are so many things in my life that I could improve on. Im trying. Guess thats a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment