Thursday, April 8, 2010

Already Slacking


Here I go, already slacking in my blog writing..
Huff. I still haven't completely weened myself off facebook. Its like trying to diet will working in a donut shop. Pointless. But I have made a significant decrease in status updates. I guess eventually I will get there..lol
Lets see, what's been going on in my slacking days.

Easter:
Me and the kids went to the Easter Egg drop and had some fun. It was not as big as I expected, but the kids didn't mind one bit. Maddie had a chance to perform with the cheer team and then we just hung out and played. Unfortunatley, our egg did not drop into the swimming pool for us to win some money.. but you would not have believed all the eggs...lol. There was no chance that any of my three would have made it. All in all it was a very good day.

Maddie:
We went to a cheer competition for Maddie in Panama.. Can you say... UH MAZING.. Boy she has really come a long way and Im so proud of her. She felt like such a big girl being on top of the build.. and I must admit.. I felt pretty darn good myself knowing she is my daughter. The entire family went, including Chad. We had a great time...I cant wait for another family vacation.



Me:
Still a work in progess, but I'm getting there. Some days I feel encourged...some days I dont.
Facebook is like crack. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment