Monday, March 22, 2010

Whole lot of changes going on. And I like it.

What a wonderful weekend. Lots of new changes coming my way and I welcome them. I think I have finally come to the point where I have had to make a choice. To live my life for me and the way I feel is best for my family or live my life for everyone watching and advising me how I should live my life. It has taken me a while to get there, but I am confident I am headed in the right direction. And luckily I have a wonderful man supporting me. With that being said:

First order of business. Facebook. Wow, I spend so much of my time there and trying to wean myself off is harder than I thought. The truth is, I love the attention facebook brings. I love being able to talk to my friends every second of the day.. being able to pull it up to see who is "thanking God it's friday" all the way to who " is trying to find a parking spot at Wal-mart".. who would want to miss that action, right??? lol. All joking aside.. it has become more than a past time for me, it has become an addition. And well. I simply dont have time for it. So I decided I would replace it with this blog. This will give me the opportunity to write when I want to...and for the people who are really interested in my life, they can check up on me.. from time to time. Best of both worlds, right? Maybe.. We will see.

This weekend was simply wonderful. Cold. But wonderful. Saturday I almost over slept, but made it to my first ever photography class. Most of you know my photo addiction, but those of you who don't, ever since my husband bought me my dream camera I have been dying to find out how to use every feature. My friend Toni invited me to attend a basic photography class give by Erin Rachel in Slidell. What fun we had. I loved getting out, taking pictures and having them critiqued. It brought out my competive side as well... :) I just love walking around snapping pictures of things that stick out to me and it was great to see everyone else's pictures. We had hands on projects of things to look for. Here are a few of the shots I took that I thought were pretty cool. For a beginner such as myself..:)

After that, it was off to Jenn's to help Ms. Sarah Lo with her Easter bonnet. I love to craft. And I love the fact that Sarah loves to craft. Sometimes I have a hard time letting the child have any imput on the project we are working on, but with this little sweetheart, I find it difficult to say no to anything she says. Besides.. she had a great eye for what needed to be done if I do say so myself. She must get that from me :).. I didn't get to visit with Jennifer too much.. I think she was buying a swim suit online during the entire crafting session. lol.



You think that would be the end to the day right? Wrong. I had just enough time after my craftapalooza to make it to Morgan's ball game in McNeil. She has been at her mom's all weekend so it was good to see her. Loved watching her play, even though the their team lost. Oh well. They will get them next time. I brought my camera to take a few shots, but all I got was this picture of Maddie. My little diva.. She is not camera shy at all. But man she sure is pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment